Many people choose to created ISO image files from 3D Blu-ray discs to preserve their Blu-ray collection. However, few HD Media Players, portable devices, and 3D glasses like Google Cardboard are compatible the 3D Blu-ray ISO files. If you also want to Play 3D Blu-ray ISO on Google Cardboard with 3D effect anytime anywhere, just continue reading to get the easy method.
Although Cardboard supports side-by-side 3D, users still met the problem while transferring 3D Blu-ray files to Google Cardboard, which is disappointing. So, we will quickly walk you through how to convert 3D Blu-ray ISO files to Google Cardboard friendly 3D video formats. In fact, what you need is one professional 3D Blu-ray ISO ripper which can convert any 3D Blu-ray ISO files to Google Cardboard friendly 3D SBS MP4 videos for smooth watching. Luckily, iFastime Video Converter Ultimate(Mac) has the ability to get that big goal done.
What iFastime Video Converter Ultimate can do?
- Convert 3D Blu-ray ISO to 3D videos with 3D effect for watching with Google Cardboard
- Convert 2D/3D resources to 3D movies in 3D MKV, 3D MP4, 3D MOV, 3D WMV and 3D AVI format to watch on 3D devices with Side by Side, Red/Blue and Top/Bottom 3D effects.
- Support 3D Blu-ray ISO and any videos/movies to 3D glasses including Google Cardboard, Oculus Rift DK2, Samsung Gear VR, VR One, etc supported 3D videos with 3D effect
- Batch safe conversion and super fast conversion speed
- Work in Windows(10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, etc)
Now follow me to learn how to convert 3D Blu-ray ISO to Google Cardboard supported videos with 3D effect.
Free download the best 3D Blu-ray ISO to Google Cardboard video converter for Windows:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76449859.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate/chjkfujg.html
- Softonic Download: http://ifastime-video-converter-ultimate.en.softonic.com/
How to Convert 3D Blu-ray ISO to Google Cardboard supported 3D videos with 3D effect?
Step 1: Load 3D Blu-ray ISO files
Run the program and click “IFO/ISO” button to add the 3D Blu-ray ISO files. As you can see, you can also load Blu-ray/DVD Folders and IFO files to rip. All added files can be previewed on the right viewing window and you are free to adjust the video volume and take snapshots of your favorite movie scenes.
Step 2: Set 3D format
Click “format” bar to find “3D Video”. Select “MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video(*.mp4) ” under this category for Google Cardboard.
Step 3: Get the conversion process started
Hit the green “Start Conversion” button to change 3D Blu-ray ISO to 3D SBS MP4 video for playback on Google Cardboard. Locate the generated 3D movies in output folder when the process is done.
Now, transfer the 3D movies to your smartphones like OnePlus One, Amazon Fire Phone, etc. After the step, you can enjoy the 3D movies on your Google Cardboard via smartphone in excellent 3D effect freely. Have a try.
- How to Play 3D Blu-ray on Google Cardboard via Amazon Fire Phone?
- Play 3D YouTube on Gear VR 2015 via Galaxy S6 Edge+
- Play ISO on Air VR via iPad/iPhone
- How to Import DVD ISO imge files to Rift DK2?
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 and $99 Gear VR device could be a match made in virtual heaven
- 16 of the coolest apps for Cardboard, Google’s DIY virtual reality headset