ISO file plays the same as original disc and is not as scratchy as physical discs. If you got some ISO image files, how about importing ISO files to Air VR, the new 3D glasses? This 3D glasses can turn your iPad Mini and iPhone 6 Plus into portable virtual reality goggles. So if you want to pay ISO image on Air VR, you can simply put ISO to your iPad or iPhone.
Since Air VR supports 3D MP4, we need to turn the ISO image files to 3D SBS/TB MP4 for transferring to iPad and iPhone so that Air VR can recognize and play. Just get some help from the third party software. Here, we suggest you iFastime Video Converter Ultimate for Mac.
It can help you successfully change ISO files to 3D SBS/TB MP4 on Mac with the original video quality for playing in Air VR as well as other 3D players like Stereoscopic Player and 3D Projector easily. It even can make 3D movies from 2D DVD, Blu-ray, 4K, 2K, SD and HD video. In addition, it offers you numerous 3D effects to decide on as. Of course, some common H.265, M3U8, MP4, MKV, MOV, WMV, AVI, etc output formats are also provided for you. (review)
For Windows users, you can get iFastime Video Converter Ultimate. Now download the software and follow the below steps.
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76448683.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac/hekvsosm.html
- WinSite Download: http://www.winsite.com/Multimedia/Video/IFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate-for-Mac/
- Softonic Download:http://ifastime-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac.en.softonic.com/mac
How to play ISO on Air VR via iPad/iPhone on Mac?
Step 1: Add ISO files to the program
Import ISO image files by dragging and dropping, or clicking “Add video” button. As you can see, added files can be previewed on the right viewing window. You can adjust the video volume and take snapshots of your favorite movie scenes.
Step 2: Select output format
Click “Format” and select “MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mp4)” from “3D Video” category as the output format. It works on Air VR perfectly.
Tip: Click Settings to adjust the parameters like video codec, video bitrate, video frame rate, audio sample rate, audio channel. 3D depth is also allowed to adjust here.
Step 3: Start to turn ISO files to Air VR
When you have finished all the above settings, you can simply click the “Start Conversion’” button on the main interface and let the software do the ISO to Air VR conversion.
After the conversion, click “Open” icon to locate the converted video files and then transfer the converted ISO movie to your iPad or iPhone for watching on Air VR with stunning 3D effect.
Have more questions about how to play ISO on AirVR, please feel free to contact us>>
- How to Use Gear VR Play 3D YIFY Movies?
- Rip 3D Blu-ray to Gear VR for Playing via Note 4
- Playing Blu-ray/DVD/Videos on Gear VR via Galaxy S6
- How to Rip DVD for Playing on Google Cardboard via OnePlus One?
- Rip DVD to AirVR with 3D Mode on Mac